Cynthia Chen works in the firm’s key practice areas: complex civil litigation, white collar criminal defense, and securities enforcement. From 2016 to 2017, Ms. Chen clerked for the Honorable Victor A. Bolden of the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
Notable matters include:
- representation of the owner of a luxury hotel in an action to enforce a $59 million international arbitration award in the District of Delaware;
- representation of defendants in a putative class action in the Southern District of New York alleging RICO and consumer fraud claims in connection with a celebrity endorsement deal;
- representation of an investment advisor at sentencing for criminal charges of market manipulation and investment advisor fraud; and
- representation of an accountant in an investigation by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of North Carolina.
• J.D., Columbia Law School, 2015; Blog Editor, Columbia Science and Technology Law Review
• B.A., cum laude, Wellesley College, 2010
• New York
• The Honorable Victor A. Bolden, U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, 2016-2017