Jonathan Fayer has litigation experience in numerous areas, including complex commercial litigation and government investigations. From 2014 to 2016, Mr. Fayer clerked for the Honorable Arthur D. Spatt of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Mr. Fayer works in the firm’s key practice areas: complex civil litigation, white collar criminal defense, and securities enforcement.
• J.D., cum laude, New York University School of Law, 2012; Executive Editor, Review of Law & Social Change
• B.A., cum laude, Georgetown University, 2007
• New York
• Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
• The Honorable Arthur D. Spatt, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2014-2016