Justin Lo has litigation experience in securities and antitrust law, as well as government investigations. From 2013 to 2014, Mr. Lo clerked for the Honorable Pamela Chen of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Mr. Lo works in the firm’s key practice areas: complex civil litigation, white collar criminal defense, and securities enforcement.
• J.D., Yale Law School, 2011; Submissions Editor, Yale Journal of International Law; Editor, Yale Law & Policy Review
• B.A., magna cum laude, Yale University, 2008
• New York
• Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
• The Honorable Pamela Chen, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2013-2014
• Robert Giuffra, Jr., Matthew Schwartz, Shane Yeargan & Justin Lo, New York State-Federal Judicial Council: Report on the Coordination of Discovery Between New York Federal and State Courts (May 2016) (available here)