Kiersten E. Meehan
Kiersten Meehan has litigation experience in numerous areas, including complex commercial litigation. Ms. Meehan clerked for the Honorable Patrick R. Wyrick of the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma. Ms. Meehan works in the firm’s key practice areas: complex civil litigation, white collar criminal defense, and securities enforcement.
• J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law; Articles Editor, Berkeley Journal of International Law
• M.A., with Honors, European Studies, Maastricht University (Netherlands)
• B.A., cum laude, University of California, Santa Barbara
• New York
• Southern District of New York
• The Honorable Patrick R. Wyrick, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma