Zacharia (Zack) Chibane works in the firm’s key practice areas: complex civil litigation, white collar criminal defense, and securities enforcement. Mr. Chibane clerked for the Honorable Robert W. Sweet of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Notable matters include:
- representation of a foreign trader in an SEC action alleging market manipulation and fraudulent stock promotions in the Southern District of New York;
- representation of the owner of a luxury hotel in an action to enforce an international arbitration award in the District of Delaware;
- representation of an electric vehicle battery company in a fraud and breach of contract action in the Southern District of New York;
- representation of an automotive company executive in an auto emissions case brought by the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Michigan; and
- representation of an automotive technology company CEO in an arbitration alleging fraud.